In-Home Senior Services
Safe Care Home Support is an in-home senior services provider, which assists the elderly to lead dignified and independent lifestyles in the comfort and safety of their own homes. Safe care home support provides an extensive range of in-home senior services.
Safe Care designed to provide a unique “all-in-one” service to residents of the Lower Mainland. We are committed to providing quality, ethical and professional services.
Safe Care reliable caregivers will be there when you need them for as little as two hours a day to 24 hours. Assistance is available around the clock, seven days per week
Our professional caregivers are trained and experienced in providing the following in-home senior services :
- Nutritious meal preparation
- Daily companionship & support
- Light housekeeping & laundry
- Assistance with dressing
- Transportation to/from appointment
- Grocery shopping & running errands
- Accompaniment to medical appointments
- Providing medication reminders
- Feeding assistance
Did you know? In addition, we offer no-cost, no-obligation in-home consultations! Contact Us today for more information.