Sound at Heart, Peace of Mind
- We are committed to providing professional, ethical, and quality service.
- We guarantee client satisfaction and genuinely care about people.
- We have a strong background in client-centered service, case management, and care giving.
- We are experienced in making in-home needs assessments to help clients determine their own requirements and assist them develop care plans.
- We have extensive knowledge of governmental and other programs that may assist clients with costs and/or provide services beyond our scope.
- We will make referrals on behalf of clients for other forms of assistance (with permission).
- We adapt our service delivery times to conform to our client’s needs and preferences.
- Our employees are covered by comprehensive liability insurance, have undergone criminal record checks, and are bonded.
- Our employees are not only qualified, but also are compassionate, dependable, and trustworthy individuals who respect privacy and maintain confidentiality.
- We relieve clients of the worry that can occur when hiring privately as we carefully screen, train, and inform our employees thoroughly.
- We handle any issues that surface such as scheduling difficulties, illness, shift cancellations, arranging for substitute workers, and providing continuous supervision.
- We follow-up with our clients on a regular basis to assess service effectiveness and to make revisions that reflect changing needs and wishes.
Our mission at Safe Care Home Support is to change the way the world ages.
We provide older adults with quality care that enables them to live happier, healthier lives at home. Our services are distinguished by the caliber of our caregivers, the responsiveness of our staff and our expertise in Live-In care.
We embrace a positive, balanced approach to aging centered on the evolving needs of older adults.
We've been there. We understand.
Everything we do is driven by our universal mission: to enhance the lives of aging adults and their families.