Senior Home Care Support
Safe Care Home Support provides Senior Care Support as we understand that sometimes people need extra help to maintain their independence. That means providing as much or as little assistance as you want, from a helping hand for a few hours a day to total live-in care for seniors or people with physical/developmental challenges. We are dedicated to promoting independence, dignity and peace of mind wherever you or your loved ones call home.
- Senior Home Care Support provides help to take medications, change bandages and clean wounds, recover from an injury or health problem, check your health, create a care plan
- Senior Home Care Support provides help to make day-to-day activities easier and make it easier to move around in your home
- Senior Home Care Support provides stroke recovery for seniors who have difficulty speaking or understanding speech
- Senior Home Care Support provides help to assess eating habits and create a healthy eating plan
- Senior Home Care Support provides help in washing and bathing, routine hand or foot care, eating, toileting, taking you to appointments, doing laundry, planning menus, preparing menus, caring for children