Hiring Live -IN Caregiver North Shore
Seniors Independence, Comfort, Security, and Freedom.
• Do you have a passion for working with seniors? Safe Care Home Support is looking for part-time RCAs for the North Shore area (live-In position). Positions to start ASAP.
The Home Support Worker delivers exemplary personal care services that enhance life quality and peace of mind for seniors living in their home. Under the direction of the Community Nurse delivers personal care and housekeeping, laundry, meal preparation, social/recreation activities as driven by the needs, interests, choices and abilities of clients. Acts as a member of the Safe Care team to support life quality and peace of mind for client and their families.
Responds to scheduled and unscheduled requests from clients and office for assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, mobility, companion, housekeeping, and medication reminders at the times as outlined by the care plan.
EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
• Resident Care Attendant/Home Support Certificate or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Medication Administration Certificate
• Food Safe
• Current First Aid/CPR Level-C
• Clear current (within one-year) Criminal Record Check
• Clear TB Test
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
• Ability to deal with others effectively.
• Physical and cognitive abilities to carry out the duties of the position.
• Ability to accept shifts which are anywhere from 2 to 8 hours in length
• Ability to work variety of shifts including weekends
• Class-5 Driver’s License REQUIRED