Are you looking for exceptional dementia care in Vancouver? Safe Care Home Support offers independence for seniors by providing necessary home support and services to those who need a little extra help in their daily lives. Whether services are for your loved ones or for yourself you can rest easy knowing that Safe Care will provide the highest quality home support and palliative care in Vancouver.
The following services are available for patients requiring dementia care in Vancouver:
- Companionship: When companionship services are what you need, rest assured that Safe Care Home Support’s Companionship Services are there, with experienced personnel that understand you, your needs, your duties and responsibilities and to uphold your dignity to the highest standards, push you through an excellent recovery and be by your side. Safe Care’s companionship services can be for seniors, those with injuries, those who seek in home care, or dementia care in Vancouver.
- Home Support: Safe Care Home Support is an in-home senior services provider, which assists the elderly to lead dignified and independent lifestyles in the comfort and safety of their own homes. Safe care home support provides an extensive range of in-home senior services, including dementia care in Vancouver. Reliable caregivers will be there when you need them for as little as two hours a day to 24 hours. Assistance is available around the clock, seven days per week
- Respite Care: Senior In-Home Respite Care provides breaks from the daily routine of care giving. It helps to relieve stress, restore energy and promote a healthy and necessary balance in your life. Whether it’s for just a few hours every day or a few days at a time you can count on Safe Care to provide the support you need so perhaps you can finally take that well deserved vacation. Safe Care Home Support is proud to offer some of the highest quality in-home respite and dementia care in Vancouver.
- Nursing Services: Safe Care’s specialized nursing services help to make life easier for you and your family. They will work with you to establish a safer and more comfortable environment, build trusting relationships and use techniques to maximize independence for as long as possible.
- Personal Care: Often called non-medical or private duty, senior care services help the seniors remain safe, independent and engaged in leading enriched lives. It’s often the kind of in-home help that allows people to avoid moving out of their homes into a more expensive and less attractive setting. Personal care for dementia in Vancouver is available.
- Live-in Caregiver: Safe Care’s live-in care, is a 24/7 service to ensure that you are safely cared for at the comfort of your own home. Live-in care givers are trained to assist you with all your daily needs. All Safe Care’s live-in care givers are instructed to avoid using the client’s property such as phone, television or car for their personal use and they are not allowed to receive any visitors.
For exceptional dementia care in or around Vancouver, call on Safe Care Home Support at 604-945-5005, or visit online at safecarehomesupport.ca. You’ll be glad you called the local home care providers that clients rely on for superior care of their family members.
Safe Care Home Support
211-, 3030 Lincoln Ave, Coquitlam, BC V3B 6B4
View Larger Map
We Specialize In: